Online today, StakeholderDialogues.net offers practitioners from the private sector, the public sector, and civil society organizations an interactive learning space about stakeholder dialogues. It conveys the methodology that empowers to make stakeholder collaboration work and thus better face global challenges, secure competitiveness while operating in a sustainable way. Unlike conventional approaches, StakeholderDialogues.net equips practitioners with an integrated system that makes a difference and has a real impact on their multi-stakeholder environment.
- The Collective Leadership Institute launches StakeholderDialogues.net
- Oran, Algeria – Silva Mediterranea – Dialogues entre Parties Prenantes, November 2012
- Re-energizing collaboration – The Comoros Islands
- Sustainability leadership: how can we combine flatland and wonderland?
- Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Bauer Susanne on Re-energizing collaboration – The Comoros Islands
- Susanne Bauer on Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Beatrice Okundi on Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Rayssa on Collaborative leadership for sustainable development
- Susanne Bauer on Report of the High-level Panel on Global Sustainability: “Resilient People, Resilient Planet: A Future Worth Choosing”
CLI Twitter feed
- How to create joint commitment for change? @PetraKuenkel http://t.co/ejdPhZnOos 10:10:47 AM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- biodiveristy issues in a (beautiful) nutshell: http://t.co/lNgWsVAT4I Celebrating #BiodiversityDay @UNESCO 09:57:27 AM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Improving Stakeholder Engagement Increases Productivity, Profit and #Sustainability http://t.co/KeCYFfLFCV via @nadinehack 10:29:40 AM May 21, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- the story of the first "social dialogue" in the history of South Africa -> http://t.co/BSQLvgMKIe 10:00:05 AM May 21, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite