Online today, StakeholderDialogues.net offers practitioners from the private sector, the public sector, and civil society organizations an interactive learning space about stakeholder dialogues. It conveys the methodology that empowers to make stakeholder collaboration work and thus better face global challenges, secure competitiveness while operating in a sustainable way. Unlike conventional approaches, StakeholderDialogues.net equips practitioners with an integrated system that makes a difference and has a real impact on their multi-stakeholder environment.
- The Collective Leadership Institute launches StakeholderDialogues.net
- Oran, Algeria – Silva Mediterranea – Dialogues entre Parties Prenantes, November 2012
- Re-energizing collaboration – The Comoros Islands
- Sustainability leadership: how can we combine flatland and wonderland?
- Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Bauer Susanne on Re-energizing collaboration – The Comoros Islands
- Susanne Bauer on Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Beatrice Okundi on Supporting the implementation of the National Health Plan in Togo
- Rayssa on Collaborative leadership for sustainable development
- Susanne Bauer on Report of the High-level Panel on Global Sustainability: “Resilient People, Resilient Planet: A Future Worth Choosing”
CLI Twitter feed
- RT @petrakuenkel: The art of engaging stakeholders http://t.co/j1q0suvcsX about 23 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cultivating #mindfulness is an often mentioned, but still underestimated topic in #leadership development. http://t.co/g2g3vaNSH5 03:10:48 PM May 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Collaborating with your major competitor – Are you aware of the benefits that can result from that? http://t.co/ZV9wquiPq6 10:45:36 AM May 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Insight and inspiration - case studies from the most innovative entries to the Guardian Sustainable Business Awards http://t.co/Y3gwDdKvV4 03:50:43 PM May 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite